Sunday 10 November 2013

My First Post

I am hoping that my first post will be the hardest one to write. After sitting staring at my computer screen for what seems like eternity I still haven't decided on what I should type first. What I have concluded is that I need to type something...close your eyes, deep breath and jump...

Do what you love and love what you do.

What I love is fabric and finding the many ways in which it can be used. I enjoy conceiving ideas and then creating them using fabric, buttons, trimmings and whatever else is to hand. The most unlikely things can 'make' a creation, from the button in the centre of a flower to the icing on the cupcake. It is fun to experiment and try different things, you never know what will happen, you may just chance upon that next big idea.

Creating is a constant search for inspiration. Don't ever stop searching.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Helen, I'm at the same stage...will be following you very shortly.. :-)

    ReplyDelete